Saturday, December 02, 2006

Umm...

Here's something I typed up last night... what time, I can't remember.

Back to class/work tomorrow AM, again. Ugh.

----------------------


12.2.06

Happy December, everyone. At this writing, I’m a little (“k-tzat”) under the influence thanks to a couple bottles of red wine that I received complimentary-style from our dining hall following a special Shabbas dinner.

More than half of the kibbutz is vacationing at the Dead Sea, as Plasson has sent every one of its workers and their families away for two days, all expenses covered. So seventeen buses left the kibbutz sometime early Thursday morning, and I’ve had the last couple of days off. It is very quiet here. The time off has reignited to my tennis game, as I’ve found a new partner, and has also fostered tons of sleep. I realize that I must clamp down on post-bac applications this month, or else risk having to apply in the midst of backpacking about the Holy Land. Also, I’m searching for the right moment to sit down with this Ulpan’s director and tell him why I think he and his administration is unprofessional.

Yes, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home